Any viewer of reality television knows that there are shows that make it seem like buying a home is a few happy days of touring perfect homes, picking one and signing on the dotted line. A Realtor knows that this is far from the truth. The world of home buying is a complex one and only a trained professional can guide you through the whole process so that you end up in a home you love and one that you can afford. When you are looking for a Realtor Flower Mound TX, call Sean May at Sean May Homes. He is a licensed realtor who will listen to what you want and help you to find what you need. What are the important things he knows about real estate buying that you may not?
1. Financing requirements and options. A Realtor can figure out how much home you can afford. He can explain the many kinds of financing options available and suggest ways to accrue the down payment. He can also refer you to a mortgage counselor or a qualified lender.
2. Home selection. A Realtor has access to computer databases of homes for sale in the area you like. He also networks with other Realtors so that he knows about homes coming onto the market before they pop up in a computer search. He can also suggest ways to make improvements on homes that fit your needs but may not be perfect. A Realtor knows the areas he serves. He knows about schools, shopping, restaurants and the prices of comparable homes in the area.
3. Negotiating. A Realtor Flower Mound TX knows what makes the price of a property negotiable. He knows that condition of the home, date of possession and financing are things that can come into play when discussing an offer you might make on a home.
4. The home inspection. A Realtor knows which pre-purchase home inspections are required and which are recommended. A Realtor can provide you with a list of qualified home inspectors, pest inspectors and surveyors. And he can write a purchase agreement that guarantees a certain amount of time for these inspections.
5. Closing. Closing on a home means signing an almost unending number of documents. A licensed Realtor Flower Mound TX can explain the documents to you and will guide you through the closing process. He will also be able to provide you with closing cost amounts before you sign any papers.
If you are new to the Flower Mound area or are upgrading from one home to another, Sean May Homes knows how to help you find what you’re looking for. Call 972-355-3594 to find out what a licensed Realtor can do for you.